A Very Interesting Year, Thank God it’s almost over
It has been awhile that I have posted anything. The main reason is it has been a crazy year for me with a lot of different things going on. The world outside my personal life has been crazy also, from Donald Trump, Leo, and Chicago Cubs winning sure made 2016 interesting.
Even though I haven’t been posting, I am still observing what is going on out there and I have to say things aren’t getting better and I am not talking about politics or the economy. This site is about personal style and preserving the culture of being a gentleman and teaching boys have to become gentlemen.
So, I am re-committing myself to this blog and will try to make bi-weekly posts and address topics that I think are important. Some of the topics discussed in 2017 will be:
- Where Have All the Ties Gone? Why are men wearing suits with not ties?
- Craft Beer – Let’s face it IT SUCKS
- Bourbon Drinkers don’t be upset you will never be Tennessee Whiskey or Jack Daniels
- There is No Nutmeg in my cigar
- High Waters and Whacky Socks – When did PeeWee Herman become fashionable
- Every man can wear a hat
- Shoes, Shoes, and Shoes
- It is about one thing LOYALITY
I want to wish everyone a happy holiday season and a happy new year.